Our state-of-the-art Service Department is staffed with certified Volvo, Mercruiser, and Evinrude technicians who have attended factory training schools and seminars resulting in a comprehensive level of knowledge and skills.
Everything from engine repairs and replacement, to boat systems maintenance, canvas, fiberglass, vinyl, and prop repairs, our experts are ready to service your needs quickly and efficiently.
We are proud to be NH’s only Platinum Level Evinrude Dealer!
Wherever you boat, we are available to help you with what you need.
Contact our Service Department today to schedule your needs:
603-366-4811 ext. 107 or email email@example.com
Parts and Supplies
With one of the largest Parts Departments in the Lakes Region, we sell parts for Volvo Penta and Mercruiser sterndrives and Evinrude outboard motors. If we don’t have what you need in stock we can get it in minimal time so you can get back on the water.
Contact our Parts Department at 603-366-4811 ext. 109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of these important services are included. Others charge extra for this! Don't be misled:
- Winterize engine with non-toxic antifreeze full-strength - water jacket plugs removed to allow sediment to escape.
- Change oil in outdrive and/or lower unit. We use only the highest quality available factory fluids and lubes. It costs more...you deserve it.
- Remove outdrive, lube universal joints and gimbal bearing where it is applicable, and replace with new gasket. This is factory required annual maintenance and we include it at no extra cost to you.
- Stabilize full fuel system.
- Rig canvas or mooring cover, and store inside.
- In February we contact you by mail to allow you to give some thought to a pickup date in the spring…
- Spring launch and start up.
Personal Watercraft Storage
We store Personal Watercraft (PWC) for $475.00
Includes full winterization of the engine, battery, and fuel system,
draining the hull and storing inside one of our many storage buildings
plus restart in the spring.
During the summer months we offer both uncovered and covered wetslips in a protected no-wake area directly on the Weirs Channel of Lake Winnipesaukee. These popular slips fill up quickly so call the Main Office today to get on our wait-list: 603-366-4811 ext. 100.
We also have our popular “Trailer Launch Pass” available for vessels up to 26’ in length. This offers your boat/trailer a seasonal parking spot (no trailering home each day!) with your own key to our private launch ramp for 24/7 lake access. Save wear and tear on your trailer and tow vehicle while having easy access to your boat when you want it. Drive here, hook up, launch your boat and enjoy your day on the water!
Our facilities offer on-site parking for you and guests, restrooms, picnic area, and immediate access to our award-winning service shop.
We are proud that our reconditioning facility has been showcased by the NH Dept. of Environment Services as an example of an environmentally-friendly facility.
Our Detailing Department offers everything from a basic wash all the way up to full reconditioning. Is your gelcoat faded? We can make it look like new again! Contact our Service Department to schedule your reconditioning services: 603-366-4811 ext. 107 or email email@example.com